Peanut Labs’ recent Webinar, Online Qual’ Via Social Media: The Good, the Bad … and the Future was innovative, interesting, and provocative (in all the right ways!). Peanut Labs, in collaboration from various industry thought leaders and innovators, continues to help direct the industry conversation on what the future looks like.
I highly suggest that you do yourself a favor and download this webinar. A copy of the presentation slides is now available for download here, in addition to a copy of the audio file, which can be accessed here. A list of the questions asked during Wednesday’s presentation, as well as answers from the panelists, will be available via their website shortly.
Should you have any questions for the presenters, they can be reached directly at the contacts provided below:
- Jim Longo, Vice President of Client Development & Marketing, Itracks: email@example.com or follow Jim on Twitter @LongoMR
- Dr. Rob Kozinets, Professor of Marketing, Schulich School of Business at York University: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or follow Rob on Twitter @Kozinets or via his Brandthroposophy Social Media blog at http://kozinets.net
- Jonathan Spier, Chief Executive Officer, NetBase: firstname.lastname@example.org or follow Jonathan via the NetBase blog at http://netbase.com/blog
- Ed Erickson, Principal, Erickson Research: email@example.com or 312.276.5140
- Julie Wittes Schlack, Senior Vice President of Innovation & Design, Communispace: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Foley, Managing Partner, PluggedIN Co.: email@example.com or follow Matt on Twitter @mattpluggedin