Next week I’ll be blogging from the ARF re:THINK Convention in NYC. I’ve discovered that the best approach for me is to tweet prolifically and then later compile a blog based on my tweeted “notes”, so you can follow me on twitter directly or check out all of the updates of happenings at Re:think by becoming an ARF fan or friend, via their social media channels:
* Follow @the_ARF on Twitter
* The conference hashtag is #rethink11
* The David Ogilvy Awards hashtag is #ARFOgilvyAwards
* The Great Minds Awards hashtag is #ARFGreatMind
* Connect with their communities on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ARF> and LinkedIn <http://linkd.in/TheARF>
In addition to the convention itself, I’m also going to be lucky enough to attend the “Ignite” function put on by The Research Club Sunday night, The Big Speak Easy by the Research Liberation Front on Monday night, and the gala Ogilvy Awards on Tuesday night. It’s going to be a whirlwind few days and I’ll do my best to deliver my take on every aspect throughout the week.
For anyone who would like to connect in person, feel free to tweet me, or text me at 6782327691.
If you have not registered yet, there is still a chance. Here are details from the ARF on how to get in on what is shaping up to be the one of the highlights for our industry this year!