Only 2 Weeks To Go! See The Future Of Market Research Take Shape At The IIR TDMR
The GreenBook is proud to be a media partner of the Technology Driven Market Research Event and we are pleased to invite you to join us May 2-3, 2011 at the Wyndham Hotel Chicago in Chicago, IL. Brought to you by the producers of The Market Research Event, the Technology Driven Market Research Event focuses on presenting ground-breaking tools and technologies that are being used NOW and those on the horizon. These technologies are enabling “in the moment” research to more clearly understand consumer behavior.
The GreenBook is proud to be a media partner of the Technology Driven Market Research Event and we are pleased to invite you to join us May 2-3, 2011 at the Wyndham Hotel Chicago in Chicago, IL.
Brought to you by the producers of The Market Research Event, the Technology Driven Market Research Event focuses on presenting ground-breaking tools and technologies that are being used NOW and those on the horizon. These technologies are enabling “in the moment” research to more clearly understand consumer behavior.
As a partner of this year’s event, we would like to extend a special discount to you. When registering, please reference the following priority code to receive a 20% discount off the standard and onsite rate: TDMR11GREEN.
Through real-world experienced based presentations, this event will look at brand-mind placement, eye-tracking research in a virtual retail environment, social gaming as a research device, and social and mobile analysis plus much more. Download the brochure.
I will be Chairing the event and will also be presenting the findings from The GreenBook Research Industry Trends Fall/Winter 2010 study. We’ll be looking at the state of the industry today, the trends impacting market research now, the key technologies that are being adopted, and the firms that are leading the industry in the transformation process.
The speaker list is a “Who’s Who” of change agents in the market research industry, including:
- Leonard Murphy, CEO, BrandScan 360
- Joseph Carrabis, Chief Research Scientist & Founder, Next Stage Evolution
- Frank Della Rosa, Managing Director, Symphonetic Insight
- Chris Hobson, Chief Operating Officer, Txteagle
- Vivek Bhaskaran, President & CEO, Survey Analytics
- Kevin Lonnie, President, KL Communications
- Jim Schwab, SVP North America, OnePoint Mobile Surveys
- Sean Conry, VP, Business Development, Techneos Systems
- Jonathan Spier, CEO & Co-Founder, NetBase Solutions
- Jen Drolet, VP, iModerate Research Technologies
- Damon Ragusa, President & CEO, ThinkVine
- Merrill Dubrow, President & CEO, M/A/R/C Research
- Guy Powell, President, DemandROMI Inc.
- Warren Sukernek, Senior Director of Social Media Services, Alterian
- Jeff Esposito, Public Relations Manager, Vista print
- David Dalka, Business Strategy Expert
- John Williamson, CEO & Founder, Qualvu
- Greg Heist, Vice President, Research Innovation & Technology, Gongos Research
- John Fair, VP. Client Management, Affinova
- Robert Moran, Strategyone
- John Dick, Founder & CEO, CivicScience Inc.
- Dr. William MacElroy, Chairman, Socratic Technologies , Inc.
- Olga Patel, Associate Director, Nestle
- Sanja Licina, Senior Director, Talent Intelligence & Consulting, Careerbuilder
- Jennifer Santora, Manager Consumer Insights & Strategy Sun Products
- Kevin Keeker, Senior User Researcher, Zynga
- Lisa Kim, Consumer Insights, Product Innovation Team, Samsung Electronics
- Frank Cotignola, Consumer Insights Manager,CIS Center of Excellence, Knowledge Management, Kraft Foods
- David Howlett, Senior Director—Consumer Insights and Strategy, J.D. Power & Associates
- Charlie Rader, Digital Insights Tools Leader, Procter & Gamble
- Joyce Salisbury, Senior Manager, Global Market Research – New Methods, General Motors
- David Bernstein, CustomResearch Manager, Sam’s club
We hope you will join us at the Technology Driven Market Research Event in 2 weeks!
Please mention your priority code: TDMR11GREEN
Online: Click Here
For those that can’t make it (poor you, we’ll be thinking of you!), Ben Smithee and Kristin Schwitzer of the NewQual Blog will be on site and blogging live from the event for all readers of the GreenBook Blog. It’s not a replacement for being there, but Ben and Kristen will do an excellent job of distilling the learnings of the event into blog form. If we’re lucky Ben will even do some video interviews from the event for everyone to enjoy!
Keep checking back here for more details and information!