Of the 1,787 unique links shared on #MRX last week, here are 10 of the most retweeted.
- How P&G Presents Data to Decision-Makers – Writing for HBR, Tom Davenport of the Harvard Business School, shares a case study of Procter & Gamble’s standardization on visual tools across the company.
- A Day in the Life of the Researchers of the Future – Julie Wittes Schlack of Communispace shares some insights from qualitative research into the lives of 34 market researchers under 30.
- The 10 Commandments of Market Research – Annie Pettit has come down from the mountain with 10 research commandments on two tablets. I’m afraid I’ve broken her second commandment more than once.
- Big Data or Big Hype? – Diane Liebenson of Greenbook recaps a webinar panel into the opportunities and challenges presented for the market research industry by Big Data.
- Social Media Drives Increase in TV Programme Engagement Says Study – Writing for Research, Simon Miller tackles an Australian study about the effect of social media interaction on TV viewing.
- Flex, Future Researcher – Jeremy Rix of Oko tracks “a week in the life” of a fictional future insight executive as part of a series looking at the future of research.
- Brands without Borders – Andrew Ho of the Face Group looks at using co-creation research for pan-Asian brands.
- Research & Technology – A Marriage Made in Hell? – John Kearon and Tom Ewing of Brainjuicer recap lessons from the Advertising Research Foundation’s annual conference.
- A Data Scientist’s Real Job: Storytelling – Jeff Bladt and Bob Fibin of DoSomething.org discuss their role of translating 350 million data points into stories that will prompt action.
- When Presenting Your Data, Get to the Point Fast – Nancy Duarte, author of HBR Guide to Persuasive Presentations, shares 3 examples of presenting the same data.
Note: This list is ordered by the relative measure of each link’s influence in the first week it debuted. A link’s influence is a tally of the influence of each Twitter user who shared the link and tagged it #MRX.