A Preview of the Spring 2015 GRIT Report
By Dana Stanley
As the market research industry changes, it is more important than ever to truly understand what is happening. Please join us for a special webinar providing a sneak peek at the Q1-Q2 GreenBook Research Industry Trends (GRIT) Report.
The report won’t be available until June, but our panel of experts will share snippets of and their insights on what the report will contain. Hear about what the implications are for the business and profession of market research. With over 1,800 completes on the GRIT survey, this webinar will provide key updates on the use of traditional methods and technology, profiling the researcher of the future and budget / revenue projections for 2015.
New to the report this year is the GRIT 50 Analysis, an updated approach to determining the 50 most innovative companies in market research, and a new set of questions to better understand your time dedication to different research tasks. We will share important takeaways that every researcher should know before the official launch in June.
Register today. You will hear:
- A candid preview discussion of the topics covered in the upcoming GRIT report
- Key updates on multiple market research hot topics
- New additions to the report and how they affect the market research industry
The webinar takes place Thursday, May 14 at 1pm Eastern and will be moderated by Leonard Murphy, Chief Editor and Principal Consultant, GreenBook.
Our panel of experts will include:
- Jen Drolet, Managing Partner, iModerate
- Jackie Lorch, VP, Global Knowledge Management, SSI
- Matt Warta, CEO, GutCheck
- Brett Watkins, President, L&E Research
- Melanie Courtright, EVP, Global Client Services, Research Now