The Top 10 #MRX Links of the 313,072 Links of 2015
The #MRX community loves its Top 10 lists. How do I know? Because of the Top 10 most-shared links, 3 were themselves 10-item lists!
Of the 313,072 unique links shared on #MRX so far this year, here are 10 of the most retweeted…
- 7 Habits of Highly Successful Market Researchers – For Vision Critical, Ray Poynter conducted a series of interviews with corporate and supplier researchers to identify the seven skills that the best researchers had in common.
- Top 100 City Destinations Ranking – Caroline Bremner shares Euromonitor’s list of the top 100 cities for international tourist arrivals. Hong Kong, Singapore, and Bangkok lead the way.
- GRIT Report for Q3 – Q4 2015 Is Here: Download It Now! – Racking up more retweets than links that were on the list for 12 months, the most recent GreenBook Research Industry Trends report nearly topped the list after just 3 weeks on it!
- 10 Predictions About the Future of the Market Research Industry in the Digital Age – Michalis Michael of Digital MR shares his top predictions for the MRX industry. Make sure to read the comments, too.
- How Britain Voted in 2015: the 2015 Election – Who Voted for Whom? – Ipsos MORI has developed a model estimating the demographic mix of General Election voters by party voted for.
- The Top 10 Disruptive Macro Trends in Market Research for 2015 – Todd Powers, Gregg Archibald and Lenny Murphy of Gen2 Advisors review the 10 major trends that they see reshaping the market research industry.
- 10 Smart Market Researchers You Should Follow – Ray Poynter shares his 10 researchers that you should follow on Twitter or LinkedIn. (I omitted my mother’s retweets of this link.)
- Why the Long Survey Is Dead – Ray Poynter identifies four trends leading to the decline of long surveys and identifies three alternatives. (He was kind enough to publish my rebuttal, The Long Survey Will Be Replaced By the Sparse Survey, which did not break the Top 100, let alone the Top 10, so this round goes to him!)
- The Q1/Q2 2015 GRIT Report Is Here! – The 17th edition of the GreenBook Research Industry Trends report is in important complement to the most recent, covering different questions.
- Happy Privacy Day! – ESOMAR celebrates data privacy with this “look back at the achievements of our industry in promoting responsible business practices in the fields of data protection and privacy.”
Happy New Year!
Note: This list is ordered by the relative measure of each link’s influence over the year. Links to past conferences and to automated weekly newspapers were omitted. A link’s influence is a tally of the influence of each Twitter user who shared the link and tagged it #MRX, ignoring retweets from closely related accounts. Only links with a research angle are considered. Sorry, Bollywood!