Who Are The 50 Most Innovative MR Industry Firms? Take the Latest GRIT Survey & Tell Us!
We’d like to invite you to participate in the Q1-Q2 2017 GreenBook Research Industry Trends (GRIT) Survey which helps us write the GRIT Report.
The GRIT Report was created to help insights professionals like you better understand where the industry is heading so you can make the right decisions for your organization. Click here to check out the most recent GRIT Report.
This edition of the GRIT Report features the always-popular GRIT Top 50 – a tracker of the 50 suppliers and clients perceived to be the industry’s most innovative.
Plus, we’ve updated the survey to include some of the most hot-button topics in our industry today, including:
- The Role of Sample Providers
- Sample Quality
- The Future of Sampling
- Adoption of Automation Technologies/Strategies
- Post-Secondary Education Programs in Market Research
- US MMR Programs Brand Ranking
- Skillsets for MMR Program Graduates
- Project Spending/Revenue in 2017
- Industry Benchmarking:
- Success Factors Of The “Perfect Study”
- Importance of Knowledge, Influence & Marketing impact for study
- Organization Ratings and Benchmarking
- Organization Technology Strategies
- Methodology Prioritization Factors
- Prediction market Exercise: Emerging Methods Adoption
Will you support our profession by completing the survey? It shouldn’t take you more than 15 minutes.
As a thank you, we’ll send a PDF copy of the report straight to your inbox as soon as it hits the (virtual) shelves so you’ll be among the first to see it.
Prefer to take the survey in Chinese, German, Japanese, or Spanish? You’ll be able to select one of those languages at the start of the questionnaire.
Thanks in advance for giving back in support of our profession!