GreenBook Blog provides original insight into the challenges faced by the market research industry today. Contributors from both sides of the table share their expertise and offer unique perspectives on a wide variety of issues, both strategic and tactical.
These 10 trends provide brands with an opportunity to break habits, embrace new methods of brand engagement, and introduce new business models, new technologies, and new – and profitable – opportunities.
In a study by the Advertising Specialty Institute they found that only 62 percent of businesses they surveyed were planning to give gifts to employees, clients, & prospects. Really? Here's a solution for the remaining 38%.
When done right, data quality is an end-to-end monitoring and vigilance process, with initiatives and metrics all along the 5 Rs of sample: Recruitment, Registration, Respondent Management, Research, and Rewards.